Why a Forum on Wellness and Microbiota?
You can find out more about your Microbiome thanks to the speeches of the leading Italian and international experts in the field.
Why is the gut microbiota so important for our well-being?
Our body is populated by trillions of bacteria, viruses and fungi, in the skin, mouth and, above all, in the gut. The intestinal microbiota itself is considered by scientists to be an 'organ' and it is estimated that it weighs around 1 kg and its genetic expression, known as the microbiome, has a volume of DNA that far exceeds that of humans. The state of eubiosis of one's intestinal Microbiota can be an indicator of the body's general state of well-being.
In this Forum you will discover:
- How diet affects gut bacteria
- Optimise microbiome vitamin synthesis
- How to feed yourself in a way that improves the health of your microbiome
- Which probiotic supplements can improve the wellness of your gut microbiome
- How the microbiota reacts when taking drugs